Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sup Ya'll,
It's going pretty friggin awesome here in Tennessee. Last weekend we had a youth activity like a dance but instead we did a sports night. At the place we had it there is a skate park and me and one of my friends went like five hours early to skate. I hadn't skated in a long time but i learned everything I knew and more. I didn't skate board but did whats technically called aggressive skating,It's pretty much in-line skates with spaces to grind rails and stuff. The actual activity was also awesome even though i was kinda exhausted from five hours of skating. We all signed in and we got different teams.( I was on the black team) Our country was called "The Winners". We won three out of five events. The events were just wierd things like a relay with a swimming noodle in between our legs. Thier was tug of war but we lost kinda miserably in that. after the team events we did sports. Me and zac played soccer and at the end I played a little football. A tmutual last night i finished the final requiremenst for my deacon duty to god. This weekend Zac, my Dad, And I are going down to Louisanna for hurricane relief. I am looking forward to that. I'm doing good in school and better in geography. I've been pretty busy here in the volunteer state. But I'm already tired of school and looking forward to this summer when we will be coming to C.A. I know that will be a good time like always. I'm thinking about trying out for the school basketball team but if my friend can play a age group up in the church league we played in earlier in the year I might just play there. We can play with zac and other kids forom our church and hopefully win more games.

No comments: