Thursday, September 11, 2008

hey people,

Life is goin pretty good here in the SOUTH. Our ward is going to help with hurricane relief, but i'm not old enough to go but I've heard that I'll be able to go it should be a good experience. School is going ok I mean ok by how good can school be. I've made a few friends but I dont know if 2 counts as a few. Most of my classes are easy but I'm having trouble with geography because we have to illustrate and color every left page in our notebook and thats a lot of left pages! I'm not to good at illustrating geography not... I mean I like drawing but drwing clouds and the water cycle and stuff isn't all that interesting.In gym.. I mean lifetime wellness... we are doing weight lifting which I like doing. Math is easy and i like math. English is boring we take like a week to do an assignment that i finish in like a day because everyone else talks when thier supposed to be working but i dont have anyone to talk to so I get my work done a lot faster. Spanish is coming really easy but we do really easy assignments that take like five minutes in a class that is like an hour and a half long. I started looking back at how close I am to getting my Deacon duty to god and I opnly need like three requirements. Seminary is good but it's really early. I've missed a few days because of sleep. Me and zac have been practicing dunking on our basketball goal and we can dunk with like little soccer balls but not full size basketballs yet. Sorry i havent written lately I'll try to keep writing more often but thats all for now.

2 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Hey,
Aren't you upstairs on my computer doing "homework", geography homework?

Mr. Ailstron said...

Tyler-
you post way more than me so good job. I love hearing what you are up to and sharing your geography "homework" with all of us-Aunt Elaine