Saturday, September 8, 2007

starting eighth grade!!!


Starting eighth grade has been okay ,except for English we have to write essays to 'practice' for the state writing assessment test. And I have 4 teachers but 2 of them are seventh grade teachers and i only have 2 eighth grade classes to combine with. My school is called Mt. Pisgah Middle we are the home of the eagles we apparently have one of the best basketball team in the county but that's because everyone else stinks, I don't know if I'm going to try out?

3 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Tyler,
After reading your post, I have serious concerns about you passing the writing test.

DIERCKS FAMILY said...

AC/DC ROCKS. COOL BLOG CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT YOUR NEXT YEAR!! LATE

DIERCKS FAMILY said...

HEROES IS THE BEST SHOW ON T.V. I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO START WATCHING THE OFFICE TO GET IN A GOOD MOOD. LATER DAYS.