Monday, July 21, 2008

Well ya i guess i have an embarassing photo of me on superman but its ok. Six flags was fun. We had youth conference the other week it was a good spiritual experience. I went to my first dance and turns out I was right I cant dance. On the fast and testimony meeting I actually got up but mostly cause i was sitting on one of the side rows and everyone in my row stood up and bore thier testimonies at the same time... So i got up and i guess I've been giving plenty of talks. Yesterday in church i had to give a five minute talk on procrastination which i had prepared the day before... But like i said five minutes but i went a little over and spoke for about 15 so maybe need to work a little bit. But the summer is comin to an end and all in all it was very good. Except no one came to visit but i guess thats ok.


~Tyler~

No comments: