Saturday, April 26, 2008

This week was long and boring. On Wednesday we were going on a ten mile bike ride I didn't make it to far when my wheel caught the gravel hill on the side of the road and I flipped over my handle bars. I can finally touch rim on a basketball goal which is cool.I miss playing basketball on my team even though we sucked. I turned fourteen which starts a lot of new things for me becoming a teacher, stake dances,and lots of responsibility. eighth grade graduation is coming up in about two weeks and I will finally be done with my old smelly middle school. Life is going o.k. here just the plain old stuff hope you guys are having fun in other states.


~Tyler~

2 comments:

Tanner said...

Hey the webstie is netdisaster.com

Dean and Maryellen said...

Tyler, Hope you didn't get hurt on the bike accident. Enjoy being 14. Congratulations on graduating into high school. Now you can go for playing ball in high school. Thanks to those tall genes.
Love you, Grandma