Thursday, October 11, 2007

My week so far

Well today was pretty normal but on Tuesday we went to the zoo and right as we were leaving the snake house a pretty good size snake starts going across the walkway and Scott runs up and grabs it ... it almost bit him so he threw it down, so then I had to catch it the right way but of course my mom wouldn't let me keep it. the next to days were just normal boring days at school. we had to right 2 boring essays in English but my writing skills are improving at a pretty good rate ,and I think that I will do fairly well on my writing assessment test at the end of the year. our scout troop is going camping this weekend at a merit badge college and there might be snakes that i can catch so I'm sort of looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Dean and Maryellen said...

Hopefully the snake had not escaped from its cage. Hope you scout trip was fun. Arn't you on break now.